The lives of millions has been disrupted due to COVID-19. Though the lockdown curbs have been eased out, but fear of Covid has kept lot of people away from gym’s, sports and other physical activities. Spending excessive at time at home may lead negative emotional stress and boredom, etc. A sedentary lifestyle and stress aggravate the risk of a series of lifestyle disease such as:
Exercising regularly and a healthy diet intake are an essential for good health, their importance increases manifold in current times, not only they will keep you in good shape but boost your immune system to fight off the deadly viruses and infections. Improving lifestyle, functionality, and performance can assist you to stave off hypokinetic disease during this epidemic. Workout can improve mood and reduce stress, which is what we all need at this uncertain time. Do you
know that there are certain Diet and Exercise for Weight Loss ? Here, we’ve gathered some ideas on how to keep up your motivation and stay healthy during COVID-19:
- PLAN A ROUTINE: So, first and foremost thing, plan a routine. Organizing the day is of utmost importance such as when we are going to work, what time we will go for a walk when we are going to eat, and a lot more things. Planning out routine is the foundation of any successful fitness program. Once you have carved out your daily plan of action, you are then ready to move into creating your eating and training regime.
- TRY ONLINE WORKOUT SESSIONS: You can easily find videos of workout session. It hardly requires 30 minutes to complete a high-intensity workout video. Go for a run outside (don’t forget to maintain social distancing rules), throw in a couple of HIIT workouts, and make the most of all the great live workouts available online at the moment. Several fitness experts are also sharing daily fitness and exercise videos to motivate you to stay active. It is recommended to add muscle strengthening exercises for at least two days a week.
- GO FOR A WALK: Even in small spaces, walking around or walking on the spot, can help you remain active. If you have a call, stand, or walk around your home while you speak, instead of sitting down. If you decide to go outside to walk or exercise, be sure to maintain at least a 1-meter distance from other people.
- TRY SKIPPING ROPE: Skipping rope is one of the simple exercises that do not require many resources. Skipping rope for 20 minutes a day is enough for your complete body workout. Jumping rope is one of the most effective exercises that help you to burn excess calories and also you can practice at your home.
- BURN CALORIES DOING HOUSEHOLD CHORES: You can now do workouts by cleaning your home every day. Turn on the music and enjoy doing routine tasks like sweeping, mopping, and even washing the dishes to burn your calories. Reduce the amount of time spent sitting and start engaging yourself in house chores to maintain your health. You can add dusting surfaces and washing the balconies and bathroom to your cleaning routine for a longer and more intensive workout. Add a 30-minute daily cleaning routine into your 30-minute exercise routine.
- PRACTICE YOGA: Aged individuals who may not be able to perform moderate or high-intensity activities should engage in low-intensity workouts to maintain healthy levels of activity. Yoga is excellent for building strength, flexibility, and stress relief. It requires little to no equipment—just a yoga mat and blocks.
These were some of the exercises and routine tips that help you maintain a fit and healthy body. Also, there are several kinds of Home workout that build muscle that you can try if you are a bodybuilder and a fitness freak.